It has been one of the strangest days around here. Nothing seems to be working correctly, including myself. I can't seem to get it together, although everything is done and taken care of, so I guess I appear normal, yet I am not. Ugh. I know I do stuff every weekend, but I think I need a real vacation. I look forward to getting out of the office and to my watering hole before hiding out at the house.
I am terribly disappointed that no one is still buzzing about the no hitter Mark Buehrle pitched against Tampa Bay last week. How fucking cool (and RARE) is that? Hats off to you, Mark. Rice was just inducted to the Hall of Fame for such feats and I hope you continue to do the same. To me, that is a crowning moment in baseball. Talk about separating the great from the goods! Right on, Dude.
In other news, I am catching up on what is going on around the world right now. Seems like everyone is more interested in Kim and Reggie's breakup than they anything else. I guess it's all about distraction in this country, isn't it? I must admit I am a slave to the mind-numbing news myself-I think it's the photos that get me. I was obsessed with the Caylee Anthony murder and images of the family for the better part of this year, so I don't judge. I just think we are wasting a lot of time trying to learn about and imitate people who are really far less interesting than ourselves. I mean, my life is fucking crazy compared to Kim Kardashian's shopping dramas and I can assure you I could have the same body with a little extra work if I paid for it and the stories I have would make Kardashian's porno with RayJ look like Sunday school, but yet we follow these empty human shells like we want to climb into them and yet we refuse to share our crazy lives with the world. That is the difference, right there. Celebrities are willing to let the rest of the world look at them, judge them and dictate their lives (and profiting from it) whereas most of us would never allow our privacy to be so invaded and probably couldn't shrug off the negative vibes nearly as well. That is the one personality trait that fame requires and I am not sure I have it. I think I do until someone gossips about me, then I lose it, so I am probably not star material. But I'd love to get like a year of stardom to prove myself right (or wrong). lol Not to mention stars suddenly have the freedom of being tattooed all over with no recourse, which is cool, but I am jealous! Beckham does his job with a full sleeve-why can't I, you know?
I just read about the San Antonio mother who ate her newborn. Fuck. I mean, what do you say to that? This crazy bitch removed her baby's face and some toes and I don't know what else. I think she removed the face first, that's my guess. That way she wouldn't have to look at the baby's face while she mutilated the rest of the body. OMG...OMFG. I hope that the father doesn't go renegade and do her in. Or do I? Hmmm...might not be a bad idea. Eye for an eye, huh? I don't know what the right answer is to crazy shit like this. I just got nauseous. Ewwww.
The next parenting award goes out to the Hogans. Yes, their d-i-v-o-r-c-e just came through today. Now, let's forget we ever knew that much about them and move on. Just when you think your family is fucked up, just look at theirs and be thankful. Though I do like Hulk, just not his pretentious family. He is a wonderful self-promoter and athlete and I was a Hulkamania kid, so what can I say? But for Linda? Yeah, she must be experimenting with drugs-why on earth would you want to date a 19 year old otherwise? lol Okay, no more personal slams, Linda. You are a beautiful woman but I think you are a little confused after all of this. At least find someone who is the drinking age! And Brooke? Give it up honey, they are who they are and you are who you are. You will feel better when you find yourself and give up trying to understand them. Problem is, it will take you the next 20 years to find yourself due to your dad's spoiling and sheltering. Good luck, dear. Of course, with your millions, you don't need luck. Get the right psychotherapist.
Okay, I have run out of time and have dogged everyone enough. Karma is going to guarantee that my son is a convict by age 15. Ugh. Oh well, he would be the perfect convict in my eyes!! Have a good night, everyone. Blog you tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment